Last week in my Instagram stories we talked a lot about Tea Rooms.
I love them. You love them. Mimi loves them!
I asked for all of your recommendations and you came through. Here it is…
Melissa Tate TX Friends & Family Tea Room Round-Up
• Especially For You Tea Room • Kaufman, TX • Tues-Sat 11am-2pm • Mimi’s favorite and a personal fave of mine
• Chocolate Angel • 2 locations, Richardson & Plano • see website for hours of each location • Chocolate Angel was suggested by SEVERAL of you guys!
• Heirloom Haul • Frisco, TX located inside Flea Style • daily 10am-5pm • they have a cute little vintage travel trailer inside so I’m just going to assume we will love it
• The Garden Party • North Richland Hills, TX located inside Golightly Antiques • Tues-Sat 11am-3pm • Ok. This looks adorable and fun and amazing. I am so glad to now know they exist.
• The Lunch Table • Forney, TX • Tues-Sat 11am-2pm • I have not been but Mimi has and I can not wait to try! Its only 10 miles from the farm!
• Victorian Lady Tea Room • Mabank, TX • Mon-Fri 11am-2pm • They were suggested in the poll on Instagram AND Mimi has been here and loves it.
• Teasom • Dallas, TX • hours vary, see website • Teasom is like a legit tea house. Two sisters sharing their love of artisanal teas. I know them, love them and love their teas. See website for menu of tea and bites.
• The Dove’s Nest • Waxahachie, TX • Mon-Sat 11am-2pm • A Mimi and Gigi, my sister, fave. I can not wait to go. Why have I waited so long?
• The French Room • Dallas, TX located inside The Adolphus Hotel • Fri-Sun 11am-3pm reservations required • Seems very fancy. I have not been but my one of my best gal pals loves it. That’s good enough for me.
Y’all. I am so excited. I can’t wait to check these off my Team Room Bucket List. Should we meet up? Post pandemic? I think we should!!!
Happy Sunday. Happy Team Room dreaming!