Who is still baking? I know a few months ago we were all in the kitchen all the time. I love love love baking… all the time… but also, there are only four of us… when the house is full… two of us when it’s not. So, I have been relying heavily on my friend, Christina Lane’s small batch baking.
Sunday Offering was made for me to share things I absolutely love with you. Things that make my life easier and more joyful. These small batch recipes are one of those things.
Here are my top five favorite recipes from Christina Lane of Dessert for Two:
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins one banana y’all… one banana. 6 muffins… in less than 30 minutes.
- Birthday Cake Cupcakes for four! The perfect treat for a day of birthday celebration. Or maybe the kick off to Birthday Week… yes, Birthday Week is a thing 😉
- White Chicken Chili for Two YES… she has recipes for more than just dessert!!! Dinner for two… followed by dessert for two… such a dream!
- Egg Roll Bowls We love these in our house! It will feed Evan and I with left overs or all four of us with a dessert added… of course.
- Quick Cinnamon Rolls for two… or four… depending on how hungry you are! Actually… maybe it’s Cinnamon Rolls for one… no judgement.
Ok, y’all! I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do…. happy happy Sunday friends and happy happy baking!!!