What?!?!?! YES!!! Okkkkkkkk!!!! Let’s go!!!!
I LOVE Chocolate Chip Cookies. Like… LOVE!!!!!
So, I’ll share my most favorite, slightly tweaked, well received, always a winner… Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in flour mixture gradually.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop, mini ice cream scooper or 1 Tbsp measuring spoon to drop rounds of dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. I like mine super gooey! But you do you!
- The adjustments I have made over the years to perfect my recipe are… the butter/Crisco mix, baking temperature and baking time!
Love chocolate chips in general and want to try a couple of my other recipes?
Here you go!!!
The Very Best Chocolate Chip Cake